Television 2006

T.R. KNIGHT’S COMING OUT !

Television 2006

Trkinghtgay

33 years old Grey’s Anatomy’s T.R. Knight is gay, he has confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I’m gay isn’t the most interesting part of me." It’s great to see that more and more people in the industry are doing their coming out ! Bravo T.R ;-)

View Comments (6)

6 Comments

1. silverwolf

20/10/2006 at 8:43 pm

even with a broken gaydar you could still see T.R.’s “gayness” a mile away. good for him, and welcome to the club.

2. Wael Binali

21/10/2006 at 3:15 am

If his coming out resulted from the brawl that Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington had last week in which Washington alledgedly refered to Knight in derogatory terms, then I think Washington should be kicked off the show if this is true. Since when did we stand for people calling us names in this fashion.

3. Jace

21/10/2006 at 3:53 pm

I’ve known this for some time mainly just because of gaydar … and in the secret hope that we;d someday meet.
    I most certainly think I could spend the rest of my life with that.

4. .rod.

21/10/2006 at 9:18 pm

Oui, c’est la bonne nouvelle du jour. Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais cette annonce me touche beaucoup, c’est pas spécialement mon genre y’a quelque chose qui m’émeut chez cet acteur. Je lui souhaite du bonheur.

5. Kaho

22/10/2006 at 2:50 pm

Dommage pour nous les filles! ;)
    Mais c’est très bien que de plus en plus de gens le disent, et sutout insistent sur le fait qu’effectivement, c’est n’est pas la seule chose qui les caractérise…

6. jennifer

03/11/2006 at 10:18 pm

it sux because he was my hollywood cruch and well Im a gurlie