Uncategorized

LISTEN TO MADONNA & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 4 MINUTES

LISTEN TO MADONNA & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 4 MINUTES

Madonnajustin3381

Madonna’s new single 4 Minutes featuring Justin Timberlake was premiered on French radio FG and you can listen to it below. We LOVE it …. What do you think !?

UPDATE: Thanx to one of our readers Alex who provided us a with a better version of the song, better quality.

*SONG TO BE RELEASED SOON*

View Comments (42)

42 Comments

1. david

01/03/2008 at 5:11 pm

I think its an all time low for her…and I’m a huge fan but she’s so much better when she’s individualistic and creative rather than jumping on the current band wagon. I think it will do well in the States though and I feel that is her intention.

2. HolidayGuy

01/03/2008 at 5:41 pm

This is mediocre. I cant believe I waited for this crap. I am a big fan and extremely disappointed. This gives me headache

3. zone

01/03/2008 at 6:43 pm

It is interesting mix. I think it will do well. Madonna knows what she wants.

4. kyle

01/03/2008 at 7:01 pm

Am I the only one who loooooove this? I think this song would do well on the us chart

5. K.

01/03/2008 at 7:36 pm

Are you kidding me I LOVE it she is genius

6. xy

02/03/2008 at 1:40 am

so so, nothing special

7. HotShotWriter

02/03/2008 at 6:01 am

Keep in mind people, this a low quality audio of a mix that may not be the “official” version. I just think it’s funny that people are so willing to throw her under the wheels when she tries something new. What do you want, “Confessions on a Dancefloor Part 2”? I think that when this single finally drops and you can hear all the sonic flourishes Timberland has laid down with Madonna’s and JT’s vocals, it’s gonna be unreal. Madonna’s been relevant for 25 years and she ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

8. Moke Van de Velde

02/03/2008 at 7:19 am

U can barely hear her on this track! She’s trying to copy Gwen Stefani i think. ps: relavant for 25 years? NOT

9. Lew01

02/03/2008 at 8:22 am

I Think,It is okay,nice sound,it will,hit,depends,on time,and were..

10. michael

02/03/2008 at 9:02 am

This song is great on every level! A total anthem. She’s definetely got another hit on her hands.

11. Joseph

02/03/2008 at 9:03 am

i love it. its alot of fun to dance to 😉

12. chris

02/03/2008 at 10:28 am

I’m reserving judgement till it officially hits my ipod.

13. Zippy

02/03/2008 at 11:04 am

CRAP, with a capital C! But then again I liked Madonna 25 years ago so I guess its just not my ‘thing’.

14. Zippy

02/03/2008 at 11:04 am

15. Alex

02/03/2008 at 1:22 pm

Wow thank you for mentioning me! I felt like I had to do something to save Madge from (yet again) being torn apart whenever she releases a new album and some people think it ‘isn’t her sound.’ Well I for one am excited about the new album and look forward to seeing where Madonna will go with this new musical direction. Thanks again Steph and Alek keep up the good work 😀

16. Jhon Savage

02/03/2008 at 1:29 pm

IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it!!!
    I want it!!!

17. Ed

02/03/2008 at 11:15 pm

Im very , extremely dissaponted , That was a bad choice, I really hate that song , she sounds HORRIBLE

18. Augustin

03/03/2008 at 2:48 am

This is fucking bullshit. Not original at all. Nelly, Britney… everybody has done better. It’s a shame compared to what she did before. Where is the real Madonna? Hope this album is gonna be a failure.

19. S

03/03/2008 at 5:38 am

I love it. I didn’t get it the first time I listened to it, but I fell in love on the second play. The horns are incredible. Very smart of her to hook up with Timbaland. Michael is right–it’s a total anthem and will be a big hit for her.

20. Anderson

03/03/2008 at 9:31 am

I think this is great. I agree with the Confessions part 2 comment. I mean people this is what she is known for, reinventing herself. So, why not do something like this. Its not Madonna that has a problem, its some of her “fans” that need to keep up with her evolution.

21. Matthew Rettenmund

03/03/2008 at 1:42 pm

I absolutely love the song. I think it will alienate some of us older fans…but not this one! Very catchy and fun. I like it much more than “Candy Store” or the original, slow version of “Beat Goes On.”

22. Pam

03/03/2008 at 6:52 pm

Hmmm … I have to say I’m NOT a fan of Timberlake’s fingerprints suddenly appearing all over the music of my favorite ’80s artists (first Duran Duran, now Madonna?!). It all sounds so generic to me. Not to mention drained of the special qualities I loved about these amazing artists who graced my teenage years (and beyond) with songs that put this new single to shame.

23. Leah

03/03/2008 at 8:26 pm

I love it. This is going to be a big hit. It’s so infectious. Can’t wait to dance to this.

24. JKing

03/03/2008 at 8:44 pm

HEY THE HQ VERSION JUST LEAKED! This song is AWESOME! I LOOOOVE IT! You can have the MP3 song “Madonna feat. Justin – 4 Minutes.mp3” in great quality (HQ) in this blog: http://popmusickingdom.blogspot.com/2008/mp3-hq-madonna-feat-justin-timberlake_02.html

25. WATEVER

03/03/2008 at 8:44 pm

OMFG!!!!!! THE SONG IS HOTTTTTTTTTTT

26. Chad

03/03/2008 at 8:48 pm

It always cracks me up when someone says “I’m a huge fan… but I hate this”. That would make you a CASUAL fan, or better yet, a FAIR WEATHER fan. If you are truly a BIG fan you love pretty much anything and everything that artist puts out. Madonna has released such a large and varied amount of music over the past 26 years; to be a fan of all that and then say you don’t like this song is just ridiculous. If you don’t like it, fine… but don’t call yourself a fan when you clearly are not. Someone who enjoys some — but not most or especially all — of her music is not a “fan”. Madonna is the Queen of Music; this song is AMAZING and it’s going to be a huge hit. I’m so glad she’s back. No one does it like she does. 4 Minutes? Please, bitch can do it in half that with time left over for another adoption. Look out, children of the 3rd World: she’s out to “grab a boy/grab a girl”.

27. tt

04/03/2008 at 2:53 am

Complete shit!

28. henk spui

04/03/2008 at 5:24 am

weak song, imho. actually, it’s as much as a dud as the britney ‘me against the music’.
    i don’t know why madonna insists on working with people who are so below her.
    i wish we’d hear a madonna-kylie minogue track. even if it were just a cover of “enough is enough”…

29. sane person

04/03/2008 at 5:59 am

What horrid crap. She ought to retire to her castle in Scotland. She’s irrelevant.

30. shazam

04/03/2008 at 8:02 am

Slowly…it unfolds

31. CFish

04/03/2008 at 8:43 am

I love it. It was worth the wait. It is finally time that she puts out something that is mainstream.

32. goosey

04/03/2008 at 9:09 am

You would think with all the money involved they could have afforded a real horn section and not some cheapo synth sounds.
    Mind you, is it me or does timba’bland not always use really cjeap preset sounds on his stuff?

33. MADGE RULES!

04/03/2008 at 3:37 pm

How can people not love this song! It’s not even the official song, very low quality but it still sounds GREAT! I’m no Madonna fan but I’ve always liked her but I have a feeling that after this album I will LOVE HER!
    F**k off haters, she is still relevant! She’s trying something new and it will work! I know I’ll be buying this album for sure!

34. amber

05/03/2008 at 2:33 pm

The song is hotttt. I think her album is going to do really well. I can’t wait when she proves all the haters wrong. :)

35. Roxyy

06/03/2008 at 11:07 am

I dont think this song will do well, i agree with some of the comments below that they say this is an all time low for her. The song has nothing interesting about it, Nothing..

36. john

06/03/2008 at 2:16 pm

love her

37. RJ

12/03/2008 at 4:17 pm

I don’t know what remix you all have heard but go here: http://streamos.warnermusic.com/wmedia/wmb…ippet_-_30s.wax
    It’s a 30 second, HQ, sample of the new single. It’s off the CHARTS!! LOVE LOVE IT! Loved her since the 80’s… because she never disappoints! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, Only 4 minutes to save the world!
    And zone, you are not the only one!

38. thiers lucile

17/03/2008 at 11:03 am

justin you are the boss, the best, the king !!!!!!! I love you Forever my darling !!!!!!
    je t’aime ! ich liebe dich ! i love you ! t qiero me amor !!!

39. Aaron

18/03/2008 at 9:30 am

I really have never been a huge Madonna fan, like some of her stuff from the 80’s, and feel that she has built a career based more on controversy than talent, but it seems like everything Timbaland touches these days turns to gold. I don’t think this track will be any different.

40. Elsa - Australia

18/03/2008 at 3:46 pm

LUV IT! but then it’s not difficult, Madge and JT – can it get any better!

41. Jerry Bear

20/03/2008 at 8:50 pm

If Madonna is still so relevant, why is she relying on producers who are currently in demand?
    If Madonna is so relevant….
    Why is she using television commericals – shampoo commercials now, (Sunsilk)! – to get her new album noticed?
    She’s done more TV commercials and corporate deals in the past five years than she did in the first 20 years of her career. (Ariake, Gap, H&M, Motorola, L’Oreal). This reeks of “I know I’m not as popular as I used to be, so I need to let younger people know who I am.”
    Face it, she’s not on MTV 24/7 like she used to be in the 1980s.
    For “Chad.” A person can be a fan and not love everything a celebrity does. You are too obsessede with Madonna to see that.

42. martyuboi

22/03/2008 at 1:41 pm

Madonna used to lead, and now she follows. The whole song sounds like everything done in the last couple of years by Timberland and JT. Huge Madonna fan and have huge respect for JT and Timberland,,,,,but this is utter rubbish….Madonna used to be inventive and creative, but this is just to use a better work tripe.. It probably will be a hit, but I’d say a lot of core fans could be lost…and I’m one…..not waiting for the album anyway