Uncategorized

OHLALA JESSE METCALFE

OHLALA JESSE METCALFE

Jessemetcalfe21481

Jesse Metcalfe has updated his MySpace with some new hot photos 😛 Enjoy one more shot here.

Jessemetcalfe21482

Jessemetcalfe21483

View Comments (13)

13 Comments

1. tommy

21/04/2008 at 7:00 am

..Is it just me or does Jesse have a wonderful rack on him? I mean, he could almost use a “man bra”! Beautiful. What man-tits!….wonder if they are real?

2. tommy

21/04/2008 at 7:01 am

3. Itasca

21/04/2008 at 8:44 am

To my taste, this just might be the hottest body in all of California. Wow, Jesse has pumped a lot of iron, and forgone a whole lot of ice cream to get a body like this. These pics shall be my inspiration when I go to the gym tonight.

4. jude

21/04/2008 at 9:08 am

man boobs. not hot

5. Ari R.

21/04/2008 at 9:40 am

His chest sits a little lower. That’s all. He works hard and he looks awesome. To make nasty comments about his body is rediculous. I wonder what yours looks like.

6. Greg

21/04/2008 at 9:43 am

I agree with Ari, I don’t get the nasty comments, one day they complain because of his chest, then because he is waxed, I think his body is amazing.

7. Case

21/04/2008 at 11:24 am

his chest looks like it has no definition (or line) in the middle , its just one big slab of meat.

8. nathan

22/04/2008 at 9:45 pm

they’re man boobs…. yes, he has pumped a lot of iron but it doesn’t look like he’s gone on any sort of diet while he’s doing it. look at the rest of his body; it’s in good shape muscle-wise, but there is no definition. whatever he’s eating has gone directly to his chest (since he works it out so much) and is just laying over the muscle (which he has in abundance), thusly, giving him man boobs.
    still hot. i wouldn’t kick him out of bed. :-)

9. Eddwarm

24/04/2008 at 3:21 pm

Well, I love this man’s chest, “boobs and all!” I could have a field day if he and I were ever to get together!

10. rickyross

27/07/2008 at 5:18 pm

He has a gynecomastia (man boobs) chest, it has nothing to do with his diet- it is a hormonal defect that effects a lot of men. Usually by working out, testosterone is created and it combats the estrogen (which causes gynecomastia). However, jesse’s body still has the gyno tissue in his pects.

11. rickyross

27/07/2008 at 5:19 pm

12. John Glick

15/02/2009 at 6:29 am

Nice pecs. John Tucker, don’t die!

13. znooz

19/02/2009 at 5:37 am

What is your problem. Men have such varied bodies as do women. Some have concave chests. should they get implants ?. Some guys have girly butts. Some women are butch. You people are body fascists. He looks normal to me. Defect my ass.I think his chest is HOT. at least he has one. Ah.. maybe those boring flat chested guys out there are jealous.