Uncategorized

OHLALA SEAN FARIS NAKED FOR COSMO UK :-P

Uncategorized

Seanfarris_cosmo_uk_naked1

After the hot rugby players and Mitch Hewer from Skins, let me give you the mega hunky Sean Faris, we did interview him for BELLO mag about the movie Never Back Down and I had the pleasure to see him one more time at the opening night of the movie Stop Loss in Hollywood. Sean is a total hotness … as you can see on this picture for Cosmo and its Everyman cancer awareness campaign.

Thanks for stripping for us … “You’re welcome. One of my best friend’s dad died of pancreatic cancer last year, so i’ve learnt the importance of being aware of the illness and I didn’t think twice about agreeing. I mean, I wouldn’t say I’m an exhibitionist, but I am not shy about getting naked. I’ve been training six hours a day, six days a week to be in shape for my latest movie, so I might as well show it, right?” Quite right … ;-)

View Comments (8)

8 Comments

1. Le critique de parfum

10/05/2008 at 11:35 am

Sa ressemblance avec Tom Cruise est particulièrement frappante sur cette photo.
    My absolute favorite US newcomer, gotta HEART his smile too!
    By the way, Faris takes only one R ;-)

2. Steph

10/05/2008 at 11:43 am

Oups! I guess I need to pay more attention … but sometimes it’s hard ;-)

3. Le critique de parfum

10/05/2008 at 12:21 pm

I hear you! Sean could totally make me forget MY name :-P

4. Chris

10/05/2008 at 1:37 pm

I want to see more of him in this blog please!! He’s hot!

5. Sam

11/05/2008 at 11:08 am

Gorgeous

6. Sean

11/05/2008 at 6:43 pm

I know this is from Cosmo UK, but what issue (month-wise), I’d like to try and find it on ebay? Does anyone know if all the “everymen” are in it (i.e. Mitch Hewer et al.)?

7. HILLARY

05/10/2008 at 8:20 pm

I LOVE SEAN I WILL TOTALLY GET TO MEAN HIM WEN I GO TO AMRICA AND U DONT HAHAHAHA LOSERS HAHAHAH HE IS SO SEXY

8. HILLARY