PopCulture

5 YEARS LATER … BETTER THAN EVER!
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES SEASON 5 PREMIERE

PopCulture

Dh289801

The month of September is kind of depressing, the summer is over, and it seems like we will have to wait for years before its back … Hopefully this time of the year is also known as “season premieres” :-) Last night Desperate Housewives started its 5th season … and it’s better than ever.

So we all know from the last episode of season 4 that Susan is no longer with Mike, we learn in this episode what happened and how it all started ended.

Dh289801b

She is now kind of dating Jackson the painter (aka Gale Harold former Queer as Folk hunk … not used to see him making out with a woman but it works for me!) if their relationship is not out yet, the gay neighbors are not missing a bit of their adventures ;-)

Dh289802

Dh289803

We love how the all Gaby’s story has turned … on Bree’s side, she went from the perfect housewife with the not so perfect family to growing a cookbook empire, but the sugar and her life keeps crumbling around her.

Dh289804

Lynette’s twins grew up … but they still remain the trouble makers they used to be. A nice challenge for the Scavo family.

Dh289810

Dh289807

Edie is back on Wisteria lane with a new creepy husband Dave, many questions about him. Anyway someone on Wisteria must be afraid of him !? Is he the husband of the woman and the child killed by … well you know who if you watched the show. To be continued …

Dh289808

+ Watch Desperate Housewives on abc

View Comments (6)

6 Comments

1. Peter Walker

29/09/2008 at 7:21 am

Yes, this season premiere episode was great! Loved the grown-up Scavo twins, but PLEASE — NO return to 1980s fashion!! NO! NO! NO! It’s deplorable! I hated that Don Johnson-Miami Vice & John Hughes film look!

2. Leigh

29/09/2008 at 9:09 am

I just loved the scene in which the ‘gay neighbours’ ogled Gale Harold, who seemed clueless. I couldn’t help but wonder if it was a nod to the fact that he made a name for himself playing a sexually voracious gay man.

3. BlahBlah

29/09/2008 at 12:00 pm

Those twins have a serious case of GAY FACE!

4. erick

29/09/2008 at 12:25 pm

Gotta love the new Scavo twins. I love the one with the fedora.

5. KT

30/09/2008 at 7:33 pm

I am sooooo happy that Susan has a new love interest and that her new hunk is Gale Harold…YUMMY! I am so happy to see him back; the guy has incredible talent and it was totally refreshing to see him in such a “diffferent” character from his Brian character on QAF (although I adore Brian!)…I loved the scene where he sings…FABU! I hope Gale goes far…I would love to see him in a top-notch movie with a few other A-list movie stars…something thrilling and sexy with a bit of “fun” mixed in…He has it all! Way to go ABC!

6. me

07/03/2009 at 2:12 am

Gale harold is so SEXY!!!!!!!!!