Sport 2008

WHO WANTS TO BE FRIEND WITH AUSSIE HUNK DAVID WILLIAMS :-)

Sport 2008

Davidwilliams2310801

Let me give you David Williams 21 year old Australian Rugby player! I don’t even know where to start with this hunk, so let me cool down for a minute … Ok now I am ready ;-)

Davidwilliams2310802

First you may have seen David aka Mister November 08 in the Gods of Football calendar shot by Pedro Virgil.

Davidwilliams2310803

But David Williams is also known as the ‘Wolfman’ for his infamous beard! Recently one of his teammates grabbed him and told him he could lose it one of two ways … so David shaved his beard off … and WOW [See the before and after] No matter how wolverine David wanted to appear, he was sure a nice groomed wolf, notice how his armpits were perfectly shaved ;-)

Davidwilliams2310808

Davidwilliams2310804

David had been named in Australia’s squad for next month’s Rugby League World Cup and celebrate the news with some friends.

Davidwilliams2310805

Among the friends Anthony Watmough on the picture below was the one who received the most-friendly-straight-man kiss ever. Now I understand the problem of David’s teammates just by looking at those photos, not only David looks a 1000 times better without the beard but I am sure it also feels better when he kisses you!

Davidwilliams2310806

Man I had no idea Australian rugby players were so friendly between each-other, as Mariah Carey would sing better than me: “All I want for Xmass is … being friend with David Williams ;-)” Don’t you !?

Davidwilliams2310807
[Images source]

View Comments (11)

11 Comments

1. flirtlikecrazy

23/10/2008 at 4:10 pm

W-O-O-F… 1st in line… XD

2. Ed

23/10/2008 at 4:47 pm

Yes! He looks sexier with short hair and without the beard. And that body is insanely hot.

3. Tyson

23/10/2008 at 10:27 pm

That’s it. Game over. He wins.

4. David

24/10/2008 at 5:20 am

Wow, I am out of breath following all of this! Short beard & underwear, stubble & shower scene, long beard, wolf head, boardshorts hugs, t-shirt kiss, bareback kiss (well, not bareback), then 2 pics where maybe he’s his own evil twin (a tacky TV movie from about 20 years ago). I have a friend who looks similar with same facial hair transformations. Whoa!

5. weronka

24/10/2008 at 7:38 am

The first photo is anatomicaly incorect- his sixpack looks like its “tenpack or even elevenpack”. Too much shadows were aded by Photoshop or by makeup artists

6. ALEXSANDER

24/10/2008 at 1:28 pm

wow he is hot!!! :P

7. David

25/10/2008 at 2:47 am

lovely boys shouldn’t hide behind beards! Of course, not even a beard could hide his obvious good looks.

8. Ali

02/08/2009 at 12:21 am

David Williams is sooo gorgeous. I would love 2 meet him. But i have no idea how to. He has a fantastic body!!!! I’ve never seen a guy soo hot before.

9. Alexandra

02/08/2009 at 12:23 am

David Williams is sooo gorgeous. I would love to meet him. But i have no idea how to. He has a fantastic body!!! I’ve never seen a guy soo hot before.

10. Sara

25/09/2009 at 6:34 am

sweet jesus i gotta start watching Australian rugby! (drooooooool)

11. skid

24/12/2009 at 2:59 pm

He’s the man for all season….