If you are planning a wedding, or thinking of tying the knot, consider some of the best wedding gowns of 2013 and 2014 worn by celebrities. You can find yourself a close replica of your preferred style for a reasonable price, even if you can't afford Vera Wang.
Some of the most breathtaking dresses can be found easily with a little looking online. The right search engine can even lead you to a location near you. Finding a look that matches celebrities is easier than you think. Start by finding a style that you like. It should be flattering to your personal form, while at the same time stunning and unique. Some samples are listed below.
Celebrity weddings of 2013
included a variety of classic and contemporary styles. In some cases these were mixed together to create something completely new.
• Actress Christina Ricci married in October, wearing a classic meets contemporary sheath dress covered in lace and with a long tulle train. It was stunning and flattering.
• Princess Madeleine of Sweden married in June, wearing a classing a-line dress that flattered her figure and preserved a more traditional look.
• Actress Kate Bosworth married in August, donning a simple strapless ball gown with a dramatic 8-foot train.
• Actress Halle Berry married in July, wearing an empire waist gown adorned with Swarovski crystal. The dress was stunning and allowed room for her pregnant belly too.
• Olympic star Jessica Ennis married in May in a ruffled tulle fit-n-flare dress that was as elegant as the rest of the ceremony.
Celebrity wedding dresses in 2014 have not been as rich with variety, creating a couple of clear trends for this year.
to Look for:
• Kim Kardashian married in late May in a custom made mermaid dress covered in lace.
• Britney Spears's little sister Jamie Lynn married in March, sporting a fit-n-flare dress that was both simple and elegant.
• Actress Kaley Cuoco married on New Years Eve, wearing a pink Vera Wang ball gown that had a skirt of tulle layers. It's a reminder that traditional white doesn't have to be worn by a bride.
• Backstreet Boy Nick Carter married Lauren Kitt in April. Lauren wore a mermaid dress with bead work on the skirt.
• Actress Alexa Vega married in January and donned a simple sheath dress with bead work on the back.
• Singer Kelly Rowland married in May, wearing a simple ball gown with layers of tulling in the skirt.
Though personal styles vary, it seems that either mermaid or ball gown is the way to go in 2014, according to celebrity trends. Find yourself a wedding dress that is just as stunning as those the celebrities wear by selecting a couple of different styles that fit your form, then visiting search sites like Wedding Wire
that assist you in finding local vendors. You can choose the style you like and go from there to narrow the search. Once you have a few that you like, the search engine helps you find out where you can get the dress.
If you like something you see on a celebrity, you can always ask your favorite wedding dress provider and they can help you find the closest replica possible for a reasonable price. You may not have the budget a celebrity has, but you can still find a stunning wedding dress.